UKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 19 Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Posts @ ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the recruitment of 19 posts of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer etc.
All the important information related to applying for this UKPSC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this UKPSC Vacancy 2021 by 25-03-2021.
UKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Assistant Review Officer||BCom or PG Diploma in Accounts|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
|Review Officer||21 – 42 yrs|
|Assistant Review Officer||21 – 42 yrs|
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 25-03-2021
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Salary|
|Review Officer||Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4800|
|Assistant Review Officer||Rs 44900 – 142400|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For UKPSC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the UKPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commissionand make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of UKPSC?
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the UKPSC Department?
UKPSC Department is recruiting for the posts of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the UKPSC Department?
19 posts are being recruited by the UKPSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these UKPSC Jobs?
To apply for UKPSC Vacancies candidate must have passed B.Com or PG Diploma in Accounts.
Q5. What will be the selection process for UKPSC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for UKPSC Vacancies?
Candidates from Uttarakhand can apply for UKPSC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the UKPSC Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer?
Candidates have to apply online for UKPSC Jobs.