UPPSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 416 ACF, Range Forest Officer, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Audit Officer, Posts @ uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 416 posts of ACF, Range Forest Officer, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Audit Officer, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this UPPSC Civil Services Exam Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancy 2021 by 05th March 2020.
UPPSC Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2021||400|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)||01|
|Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.)||15|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Bachelor Degree in Law|
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Master Degree in Any Stream.|
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II)||Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Economics as a subject OR Commerce/Law.|
|District Programme Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Science OR Home Science OR Social Work.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Master Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||Master Degree in Psychology OR Sociology OR Social Work OR any qualification equivalent thereto OR Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.|
|Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Work Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Home Science OR any qualification equivalent.|
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects ORBachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology OR Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.|
|Statistical officer||Master Degree in Mathematics OR Mathematical Statistics OR Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.|
|District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)||Master Degree in Any SubjectL.T. Diploma or B.T.C or B.Ed. or3 Year teaching experience in High School or Intermediate Classes.|
|Assistant Research Officer||Master Degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Director (Horticulture)||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture|
|Manager (Administration / General)||M.B.A. OR Equivalent Degree|
|Assistant Store Purchase Officer||M.B.A.|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||Master Degree in Chemistry with minimum 50 percent marks.|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Bachelor’s degree with any Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Range Forest Officer||Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bechelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Between : 02/07/1981 to 01/07/2000
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 05th March 2020
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- Assistant Conservator of Forest- Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 5400
- All Other Posts- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs 4800
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
Exam Pattern/ Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination (Preliminary & Mains), interview (personality Test) / other recruitment processes.
- Preliminary examination will be of multiple choice type.
- Preliminary Examination will include two papers
- There will be 150 questions in the first paper of the Preliminary Examination which will be of total 200 marks.
- The second paper of Preliminary Exam will have 100 questions which will be of 200 marks.
- Both papers of Preliminary Examination will be of 2-2 hours.
- The main examination will be of Conventional Type.
- The main examination will have Compulsory Papers and Optional Subjects.
- From the Optional Subjects, the candidates have to select any one subject.
- The selected Optional Subject will include two papers.
These exams will be taken in Compulsory Papers.
|General Hindi||150 marks|
|General Studies (First Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (Second Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (Third Paper)||200 marks|
|General Studies (Fourth Paper)||200 marks|
Candidates will be given 3 hours time for each Paper.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Viva Test on the basis of performance in the main examination.
- Voiva test of 100 marks will be taken.
Application Process For UPPSC Civil Services Exam Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of UPPSC?
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the UPPSC Civil Services Exam Department?
UPPSC Civil Services Exam Department is recruiting for the posts of ACF, Range Forest Officer, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Audit Officer, etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the UPPSC Civil Services Exam Department?
416 posts are being recruited by the UPPSC Civil Services Exam Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these UPPSC Civil Services Exam Jobs?
To apply for UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies candidate must have passed Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for UPPSC Civil Services Exam Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies?
Candidates from Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the UPPSC Civil Services Exam Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of ACF, Range Forest Officer, Assistant Prosecuting Officer, District Audit Officer,?
Candidates have to apply online for UPPSC Civil Services Exam Jobs.