UPSC IAS/IFS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 822 Civil Services Posts @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the recruitment of 822 posts of IAS/IFS Civil Services etc.
All the important information related to applying for this UPSC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this UPSC Vacancy 2021 by 24-03-2021.
UPSC IAS/IFS Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Civil Services Examination||712|
|Indian Forest Service Examination||110|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Any Graduate Degree
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21 – 32 yrs
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Online Applications can be filled : 24-03-2021
- Date of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 : 27-06-201
- Main Examination is likely to be held in : November, 2021
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of fee
- for Civil Services (Preliminary) exam need to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
as per norms
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For UPSC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the UPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Union Public Service Commission and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification (IAS) |
Official Notification (IFS)
|Official Website||Click Here|
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of UPSC?
Union Public Service Commission.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the UPSC Department?
UPSC Department is recruiting for the posts of IAS/IFS Civil Services etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the UPSC Department?
822 posts are being recruited by the UPSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these UPSC Jobs?
To apply for UPSC IAS/IFS Vacancies candidate must have passed Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for UPSC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for UPSC Vacancies?
Candidates from all over India can apply for UPSC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the UPSC Vacancies?
All over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of IAS/IFS Civil Services?
Candidates have to apply online for UPSC Jobs.