UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 247 posts of Engineering Services etc.
All the important information related to applying for this UPSC ESE Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021 by 12th October 2021.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Engineering Services Exam 2022||247|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Degree in Engineering in Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21 – 30 Years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last Date for filling Online Application forms and payment of fees : 12-10-2021
- Last date for fees payment of through bank challan : 11-10-2021
- Date for Withdrawn application : Oct 20-26, 2021
- Date for Preliminary Exam : 20-02-2022
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Other candidates Rs 200/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the –
(i) Stage‐I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination;
(ii) Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
(iii) Stage‐III : Personality Test
Application Process For UPSC ESE Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the UPSC ESE Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of UPSC ESE?
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the UPSC ESE Department?
UPSC ESE Department is recruiting for the posts of Engineering Services etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the UPSC ESE Department?
247 posts are being recruited by the UPSC ESE Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these UPSC ESE Jobs?
To apply for UPSC ESE Vacancies candidate must have passed Engineering Degree.
Q5. What will be the selection process for UPSC ESE Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for UPSC ESE Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for UPSC ESE Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the UPSC ESE Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Engineering Services?
Candidates have to apply online for UPSC ESE Jobs.