UPMRC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 292 SCTO, Maintainer and Assistant Manager Posts @ lmrcl.com
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited online applications for the recruitment of 292 posts of SCTO, Maintainer and Assistant Manager etc.
All the important information related to applying for this UPMRC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this UPMRC Vacancy 2021 by 02-04-2021.
UPMRC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||186|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Assistant Manager||BE/ BTech in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/or equivalent with min 60% mark|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent with min 60% marks|
|Maintainer||ITI in relevant trade with min 60% marks|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21 – 28 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Online registration will start from : 11-03-2021
- Last date for filling online application : 02-04-2021
- Date of written examination (CBT) (Tentative) : 17-04-2021
- Rs 236/- for SC/ST candidates
- Rs 590/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||Rs 33000 – 67300|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For UPMRC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the UPMRC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of UPMRC?
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the UPMRC Department?
UPMRCDepartment is recruiting for the posts of SCTO, Maintainer and Assistant Manager etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the UPMRC Department?
292 posts are being recruited by the UPMRC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these UPMRC Jobs?
To apply for UPMRCVacancies candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma/Engineering.
Q5. What will be the selection process for UPMRC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for UPMRC Vacancies?
Candidates from Uttar Pradesh can apply for UPMRC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the UPMRC Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of SCTO, Maintainer and Assistant Manager?
Candidates have to apply online for UPMRC Jobs.