Hello friends, welcome to the UP Govt Jobs Portal 2023, this page publishes information of all government recruitments done in the Uttar Pradesh. In UP Govt Jobs Alert 2023 page, information about all government jobs done by Uttar Pradesh and Central Government is given.
Jobs of all the departments of Central Government and State Government like Uttar Pradesh Police, Uttar Pradesh PSC, Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, Uttar Pradesh Health Department, Uttar Pradesh Forest Department, Railway, SSC, UPSC, SBI, IBPS, Air Force, Army, Navy etc. are also published on the Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs Portal page.
Uttar Pradesh EmployMent News page publishes information of new government recruitments daily. If you are a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh and are preparing for a government job, then you can join our Whatsapp Group & Telegram Group to get information about the new government recruitments on our website.
Latest PSU/Central Govt Jobs in UP 2023
Which departments of Uttar Pradesh conduct recruitment for government jobs?
Every year thousands of recruitments are done by various departments in Uttar Pradesh. These recruitments are done for students with all educational qualifications like 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduation, diploma, etc. The names of these departments are as follows;
- Project & Development India Limited (PDIL)
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU)
- Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES)
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)
- University of Allahabad
- Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport (UPSRTC)
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM)
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
- Indian Institute of Vegetable Research (IIVR)
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC)
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI)
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
- King George’s Medical University (KGMU)
- National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB)
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
- National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)
- National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (NIEPID)
- National Institute of Biologicals (NIB)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
- Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB)
- Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
- Bundelkhand University
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI)
- Central Electronics Limited (CEL)
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI)
- Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG)
- Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
- Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI)
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur (AIIMS Gorakhpur)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raebareli (AIIMS Raebareli)
- Allahabad High Court
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology (CSAUK)
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)
- Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW)
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMRU)
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI)
- Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE)
- Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI)
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRCL)
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)
- National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM)
- National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)
- Banda University of Agriculture & Technology (BUAT)
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research (IISR)
- National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD)
- Northern Coalfields Limited
- Oil India Limited
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
- Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)
- Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police)
What information is provided in this page of UP Govt Jobs 2023?
In this page of Uttar Pradesh government jobs, information is given about new recruitments done by the state and central government.
Information about the recruitment done by important departments ofUttar Pradesh like UPSSC, UPPSC, UP Police, Calcutta High Court, etc. is first published on this page of UP Govt Jobs
Recruitment done by the important departments of Central Government like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, Railway, NTPC, UPSC, etc. are also given on this page of MP Sarkari Jobs.
On this page of UP Sarkari Naukri, information on government jobs, new admit card, results, mock test, important pdf, etc. will also be published.
What information about new jobs is given on this page of Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh?
On this page of Uttar Pradesh government job, all the important information related to applying for the job is given like-
- Total number of posts,
- information related to educational qualifications,
- information related to physical eligibility,
- information related to age limit and age relaxation,
- information on all important dates related to applying,
- information about application fee,
- information related to pay scale,
- selection process ,
Etc. information is provided. Also, online link to apply / application form, official website link, and official notification Pdf are provided.
How to search for government jobs on this page of UP Govt Jobs?
In this page of Current Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh, you can search for a government job for yourself on four grounds;
- on the basis of educational qualification
- on the basis of government department
- on the basis of job location
- Based on the profession of the job
Govt Jobs in UP on the basis of educational qualification
On this page of Uttar Pradesh FreeJobAlert UP 2023, you can search for jobs according to your educational qualification and apply online and offline.
In this page of Latest Govt Jobs in UP, job information is given for all these educational qualifications;
- 5th pass govt jobs in UP
- 8th pass govt jobs in UP
- 10th pass govt jobs in UP
- 12th pass govt jobs in UP
- Diploma Pass Govt Jobs in UP
- ITI Pass Govt Jobs in UP
- Graduation pass govt jobs in UP
- Post Graduation pass govt jobs in UP
- B.Sc Pass Sarkari Jobs in UP
- B.Com Pass Sarkari Jobs in UP
- BA pass Sarkari jobs in UP
- BBA pass Sarkari jobs in UP
- BCA pass Sarkari jobs in UP
- B.Tech pass Sarkari Jobs in UP
- MA pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- M.Tech pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- MCA pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- M.Com pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- M.Sc pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- MBA pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
- P.hD pass Sarkari Naukri in UP
UP Govt Jobs on the basis of job location
Jobs of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh are also published in this page of UP Free Jobs Alert 2023. You can see the jobs of all these districts on the Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2023 page;
Gautam Buddh Nagar
Sarkari Naukri in UP Based on the profession of the job
In this page of Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs, you can search for government jobs for yourself on the basis of your profession. In this page of Uttar Pradesh Sarkari Jobs 2023, vacancies are published for all these professions;
- UP Govt Jobs for Nursing Pass
- UP Govt Jobs for Engineering Pass
- UP Govt Jobs for Teachers
- Sarkari Naukri in UP for Professors
- Sarkari Naukri in UP for Clerk
- Sarkari Naukri in UP for Police
- Sarkari Naukri in UP for Doctors
- Sarkari Jobs in UP for Stenographer
- Sarkari Jobs in UP for Translator
- Sarkari Jobs in UP for Civil Engineers
- UP Govt Jobs for Librarian
- UP Govt Jobs for Forest Guard
- UP Govt Jobs for Architect
Why should we prepare for a government job in UP?
Before starting any exam preparation, this thought should be made in our mind, why do we have to prepare for this exam? If you doubt whether to prepare for government job or private job?
So let us tell you what are the main benefits of government job-
Good Salary: In government job, a better salary is given than private job and this salary increases even when different types of Allowances are added to it.
Job Security: If we talk about the most important benefits of a government job, then this is job security. Everybody who prepares for a government job gives more importance to the job security and that is why they decide for it.
Retirement life benefits: Even after retirement in government job, there are many benefits. Such as PF, PF, Gratuity and salary arrears, etc. which make a government job a better option than private job.
- Perks and bonuses:
- Medical benefits
- Fixed working hours
- Availability of decent amount of off-days
- Work-life balance
UP Govt Job Posting Format
UP Govt Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for 5770+ Vacancies Posts @ up.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh State Govt & Central Govt has invited online/Offline applications for the recruitment of 5770+ posts of Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, IT Officer, DSP, Peon, Driver, Cook, Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Civil Engineer, etc.
Candidates who have passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma etc can apply for these posts.
All the important information related to applying for this Uttar Pradesh Sarkari Jobs 2023 like age limit, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh 2023 by 31st December 20231.
UP Govt Jobs 2023 – Full Notifications
Name of Post- Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, IT Officer, DSP, Peon, Driver, Cook, Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Civil Engineer,
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
18- 55 Years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 31st December 2023
Check Available Notification for More Details.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Check Available Notification for More Details.
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For UP Sarkari Jobs 2023
- Applicants have to apply online/offline for the Uttar Pradesh Jobs 2023.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Uttar Pradesh State Government and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
In Uttar Pradesh, recruitment is being done by departments like UP PSC, UP High Court, UPUHS, UPSSSC, UP Forest Department, UP Police Department, UP Post Office, UPPSC, UPRVUNL, UPSSC, etc.
To Apply for Uttar Pradesh Govt Job Candidates should have passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.
Candidates have to apply through online/offline/email.
People residing in Uttar Pradesh can apply for these posts. Candidates from other states can also apply for some higher level posts and for central government jobs.
Why choose this website for information of government jobs in Uttar Pradesh ?
The main advantage of choosing this website for the information of Uttar Pradesh government jobs is that we first publish the information of all government recruitments on our website EmployMentZone.in.
We do not provide any type of fake information on our website.
On our website, you can search for a job according to your educational qualifications.