TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer 537 Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 537 posts of Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer through Combined Engineering Subordinate Services
All the important information related to applying for this TNPSC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this TNPSC Vacancy 2021 by 04-04-2021.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Junior Draughting Officer||531|
|Junior Technical Assistant||1|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Junior Draughting Officer||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent OR Diploma in Architectural Assistantship|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Diploma in Handloom Technology OR Diploma in Textile Manufacture|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
maximum 30 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 04-04-2021.
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for SC/ST/Pwd/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Post Name||Pay Salary|
|Junior Draughting Officer||Rs 35400-112400|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Rs 35900-113500|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 35900-113500|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For TNPSC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the TNPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of TNPSC?
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the TNPSC Department?
TNPSC Department is recruiting for the posts of Junior Draughting Officer, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer through Combined Engineering Subordinate Services .
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the TNPSC Department?
537 posts are being recruited by the TNPSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these TNPSC Jobs?
To apply for TNPSC Vacancies candidate must have passed Diploma.
Q5. What will be the selection process for TNPSC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for TNPSC Vacancies?
Candidates from Tamil nadu can apply for TNPSC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the TNPSC Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the TNPSC Jobs?
Candidates have to apply online for TNPSC Jobs.