SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 25271 Posts @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 25271 posts of Constable (General Duty).
All the important information related to applying for this SSC GD Constable Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 by 31st August 2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Exam||25271 (Male-22424, Female-2847)|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
10th passed Candidates Can Apply
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
|Category||Male Gen / OBC /SC||Male ST||Female Gen/OBC/SC||Female ST|
|Height||170 CMS||165 CMS||157 CMS||155 CMS|
|Chest||80-85 CMS||76-80 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||5 KM in 24 Minutes||5 KM in 24 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes||1.6 Km in 8.5 Minutes|
18-23 years as on 1st Aug 2021
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17/07/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (23:30)||31/08/2021|
|Last date Payment of Fee (Online) (23:30)||02/09/2021|
|Last date for generation of offline challan (23:30)||04/09/2021|
|Last date for payment through challan (during working hours of bank)||07/09/2021|
|For General Male candidates||₹100/-|
|For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female||No Fee|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written Exam, and Physical Eligibility Test.
Application Process For SSC GD Constable Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1438 Collection Facilitators
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of SSC?
Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the SSC Department?
SSC Department is recruiting for the posts of Constable (General Duty).
Q3. How many posts of Constable (General Duty) are being recruited by the SSC Department?
25271 posts of Constable (General Duty) are being recruited by the SSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for the post of Constable (General Duty)?
To apply for the post of Constable (General Duty), the candidate must have passed 12th.
Q5. What will be the selection process for the post of Constable (General Duty)?
Candidates for the post of Constable (General Duty) will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination & Physical Test.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for the post of SSC GD Constable?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for the post of SSC GD Constable
Q7. What salary will be given to Constable (General Duty)?
Rs.21700-69100 / – per month will be given.
Q8. What will be the job location for the post of Constable (General Duty)?
All Over India.
Q9. What will be the application process for the post of Constable (General Duty)?
Candidates have to apply online for the post of Constable (General Duty).