RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 988 Rajasthan State Service Exam, Rajasthan Subordinate Service, Posts @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 988 posts of Rajasthan State Service Exam, Rajasthan Subordinate Service, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this RPSC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this RPSC Vacancy 2021 by 27th August 2021.
RPSC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Rajasthan State Service Exam||363|
|Rajasthan Subordinate Service||625|
State Service Posts details
- Rajasthan Administrative Service : 76
- Rajasthan Police Service : 77
- Rajasthan Accountant Service : 32
- Rajasthan Industrial Service : 04
- Rajasthan Tourism Services : 04
- Rajasthan Transport Services : 07
- Rajasthan Excise (Preventive Force) Agriculture Service : 37
- Rajasthan Commercial Tax Services : 38
- Rajasthan Jail Services : 09
- Rajasthan Planning Services : 07
- Rajasthan Integrated Child Development : 08
- Rajasthan fertilizer and Civil Supplies : 06
- Rajasthan Rural Development Services : 21
- Rajasthan Labour Welfare Services : 01
- Rajasthan State Insurance Service : 03
- Rajasthan Cooperative Services : 33
Subordinate Posts Details
- Raj Cooperative Subordinate Service : 148
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Service : 111
- Raj. Excise Subordinate Services : 32
- Raj. Planning Subordinate Services : 02
- Raj. Industry Subordinate Services : 03
- Raj. Fertilizer and Civil Supplies Subordinate Services : 126
- Raj. Integrated Child Development Subordinate : 36
- Raj Judicial and Jurisdiction : 19
- Raj. Labour Welfare Subordinate Services : 80
- Raj. Agriculture Subordinate Services : 68
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Bachelor Degree in any stream
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21-40 years as on 1st Jan 2022
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 27th August 2021
|For General/Other State||₹350/-|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Detail
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (i) Preliminary Examination, and (ii) Main Examination and Personality/ Viva Voce Test.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper of General Knowledge and General Science, which will be of objective type and will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The main written examination will consist of four papers, which will be descriptive/analytical. The level of General Hindi and General English will be of Senior Secondary level. 3 hours will be given for each paper.
- Candidates appearing in the Main Examination will be required to obtain a minimum of 10% marks in each paper and 15% of the aggregate marks of all the papers in the Main Examination to qualify for appearing in the Personality and Viva-voce Examination.
- Personality/ Viva Voice will be of 100 marks.
Application Process For RPSC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the RPSC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of RPSC?
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the RPSC Department?
RPSC Department is recruiting for the posts of Rajasthan State Service Exam, Rajasthan Subordinate Service, etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the RPSC Department?
988 posts are being recruited by the RPSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these RPSC Jobs?
To apply for RPSC Vacancies candidate must have passed Graduation (Any Degree).
Q5. What will be the selection process for RPSC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for RPSC Vacancies?
Candidates from Rajasthan state can apply for RPSC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the RPSC Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Rajasthan State Service Exam, Rajasthan Subordinate Service,?
Candidates have to apply online for RPSC Jobs.