Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 120 Civil Judge Posts @ hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court has invited online applications for the recruitment of 120 posts of Civil Judge etc.
All the important information related to applying for this Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2021 by 31st August 2021.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Bachelor of law Passed Can Apply
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21 – 40 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
Online application will start from 30-07-2021
Last Date for Filling Online Application : 31-08-2021
Fee Payment Date: 30-07-2021 to 01-09-2021
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST/Pwd candidates,
- Rs 750/- for OBC/ EWS candidates
- Rs 1000/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Rs 27700 – 44770
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva-Voce Examination.
Application Process For Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Rajasthan High Court and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of Rajasthan High Court?
Rajasthan High Court.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Rajasthan High Court Department?
Rajasthan High Court Department is recruiting for the posts of Civil Judge etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the Rajasthan High Court Department?
120 posts are being recruited by the Rajasthan High Court Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these Rajasthan High Court Jobs?
To apply for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies candidate must have passed Law(LLB).
Q5. What will be the selection process for Rajasthan High Court Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies?
Candidates from Rajasthan state can apply for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the Rajasthan High Court Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Civil Judge?
Candidates have to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Jobs.