Punjab PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 585 Junior Engineer Posts @ ppsc.gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission has invited online applications for the recruitment of 585 posts ofJunior Engineer (Department of Water Resource) etc.
All the important information related to applying for this Punjab PSC Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Punjab PSC Vacancy 2021 by 27-03-2021.
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Junior Engineer (Department of Water Resource)||585|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Junior Engineer (Department of Water Resource)||3 years Diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil Engineering|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
|Junior Engineer (Department of Water Resource)||18 – 37 yrs|
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 27-03-2021
|Category Name||Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|SC/ST/ BC of Punjab State||Rs 500/-||Rs 625/-||Rs 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state||Rs 500/-||NA||Rs 500/-|
|All Others Categories||Rs 500/-||Rs 2500/-||Rs 3000/-|
|PWD of Punjab state||Rs 500/-||Rs 1250/-||Rs 1750/-|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||Pay Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Department of Water Resource)||Rs 35400|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For Punjab PSC Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Punjab PSC Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Punjab Public Service Commission and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of Punjab PSC?
Punjab Public Service Commission.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Punjab PSC Department?
Punjab PSC Department is recruiting for the posts ofJunior Engineer (Department of Water Resource) etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the Punjab PSC Department?
585 posts are being recruited by the Punjab PSC Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these Punjab PSC Jobs?
To apply for Punjab PSC Vacancies candidate must have passed Diploma.
Q5. What will be the selection process for Punjab PSC Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for Punjab PSC Vacancies?
Candidates from Punjab state can apply for Punjab PSC Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the Punjab PSC Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Assistant Professor?
Candidates have to apply online for Punjab PSC Jobs.