Punjab Police Head Constables Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 787 Posts @ punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police has invited online applications for the recruitment of 787 posts of Head Constables.
All the important information related to applying for this Punjab Police Head Constables Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Punjab Police Head Constables Vacancy 2021 by 25th August 2021.
Punjab Police Head Constables Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Head Constables (Investigation Cadre)||787|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Graduate or its equivalent
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21 – 28 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 25th August 2021
- Rs 400/- for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) of Punjab, Lineal Descendants of ESM,
- Rs 550/- for SC/ST/EWS
- Rs 1000/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of
- Stage I: Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) Multiple Choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day and
- Stage II: (i) Document Scrutiny (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (iii) Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Both paper will be of 400 marks each and will have total 100 questions. Duration of each exam will be 2 hours.
Physical Screening Test (PST) Details
|Candidate||Events in the PST|
|For Male Candidates (except Ex-Servicemen)||(a) 800 meters run to be completed in 4:00 minutes (only one chance)(b) Long Jump 2.75 meters (3 chances)(c) High Jump 0.90 meters (3 chances)|
|For Ex-Servicemen Male Candidates||(a) 800 meters run/walk to be completed in 06 minutes|
|For Female Candidates||(a) 400 meters run to be completed in 2:00 minutes(b) Long Jump 1.80 meters (3 chances)(c) High Jump 0.75 meters (3 chances)|
Application Process For Punjab Police Head Constables Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Punjab Police Head Constables Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Punjab Police and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of Punjab Police?
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Punjab Police Department?
Punjab Police Department is recruiting for the posts of Head Constables.
Q3. How many posts of Head Constables are being recruited by the Punjab Police Department?
787 posts of Head Constables are being recruited by the Punjab Police Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for the post of Head Constables?
To apply for the post of Head Constables, the candidate must have passed Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for the post of Head Constables?
Candidates for the post of Head Constables will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for the post of Punjab Police Head Constables?
Candidates from Punjab state can apply for the post of Punjab Police Head Constables
Q7. What salary will be given to Head Constables?
Rs 25500 / – per month will be given.
Q8. What will be the job location for the post of Head Constables?
Q9. What will be the application process for the post of Head Constables?
Candidates have to apply online for the post of Head Constables.