PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1110 HR Executive, ITI Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Posts @ powergrid.in
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1110 posts of HR Executive, ITI Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this PGCIL Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this PGCIL Vacancy 2021 by 31st August 2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region/ Establishment||Covering States/UTs||No. of Vacancies|
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||Haryana||44|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||134|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh||83|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||96|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||Bihar, Jharkhand||82|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||West Bengal, Sikkim||74|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||127|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||53|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa||112|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh||115|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana||76|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala||114|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|ITI Apprentice||ITI (Electrical)|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in (Civil/ Electrical Engg)|
|HR Executive||MBA (HR)/MSW/PG Diploma (Personnel Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation)|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
18 years Minimum
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 31st August 2021
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of Educational Qualification.
Application Process For PGCIL Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the PGCIL Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of PGCIL?
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the PGCIL Department?
PGCIL Department is recruiting for the posts of HR Executive, ITI Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the PGCIL Department?
1110 posts are being recruited by the PGCIL Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these PGCIL Jobs?
To apply for PGCIL Vacancies candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma/Engineering.
Q5. What will be the selection process for PGCIL Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of Educational Qualification.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for PGCIL Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for PGCIL Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the PGCIL Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of HR Executive, ITI Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice,?
Candidates have to apply online for PGCIL Jobs.