NIACL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 300 Administrative Officer Posts @ newindia.co.in
The New India Insurance Company Limited (NIACL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 300 posts of Administrative Officer etc.
All the important information related to applying for this NIACL Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this NIACL Vacancy 2021 by 21st September 2021.
NIACL Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Administrative Officer AO (Generalists) (Scale-I)||300|
|Administrative Officer (AO)||46||22||81||30||121||300|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Graduation/Post Graduate in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21-30 years as on 1st April 2021
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Starting Date of Registration and Payment of Application Fee 01/09/2021
- Closing Date of Registration and Payment of Application Fee 21/09/2021
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) October 2021 Tentative
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective+Descriptive) November 2021 Tentative
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test (Phase-I: Preliminary Examination & Phase – II: Main Examination) and interview.
- Preliminary Examination will consist of Objective type question sof 100 marks.
- Mains examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
Application Process For NIACL Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the NIACL Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of The New India Insurance Company Limited (NIACL) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1438 Collection Facilitators
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of NIACL?
The New India Insurance Company Limited (NIACL).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the NIACL Department?
NIACL Department is recruiting for the posts of Administrative Officer etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the NIACL Department?
300 posts are being recruited by the NIACL Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these NIACL Jobs?
To apply for NIACL Vacancies candidate must have passed Graduation/Post Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for NIACL Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for NIACL Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for NIACL Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the NIACL Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Administrative Officer?
Candidates have to apply online for NIACL Jobs.