Hello friends, welcome to the Karnataka Govt Jobs Portal 2023, this page publishes information of all government recruitments done in the Karnataka. In Karnataka Govt Jobs Alert 2023 page, information about all government jobs done by Karnataka and Central Government is given.
Jobs of all the departments of Central Government and State Government like Karnataka Police, Karnataka PSC, Karnataka Postal Circle, Karnataka Health Department, Karnataka Forest Department, Railway, SSC, UPSC, SBI, IBPS, Air Force, Army, Navy etc. are also published on the Karnataka EmployMent News 2023 page.
Karnataka EmployMent News page publishes information of new government recruitments daily. If you are a resident of the state of Karnataka and are preparing for a government job, then you can join our Whatsapp Group & Telegram Group to get information about the new government recruitments on our website.
Latest PSU/Central Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2023
Which departments of Karnataka conduct recruitment for government jobs?
Every year thousands of recruitments are done by various departments in Karnataka. These recruitments are done for students with all educational qualifications like 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduation, diploma, etc. The names of these departments are as follows;
Indian Institute of Horticulture Research IIHR
Indian Institute of Science IISC
Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad IIT Dharwad
Indian Telephone Industries Limited ITI Limited
Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI
Karnataka Forest Department KFD
Karnataka High Court HC Karnataka
Karnataka Postal Circle
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited KPCL
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited KPTCL
Rail Infrastructure Development Company (Karnataka) Limited KRIDE
Rail Wheel Factory RWF
Repco Home Finance Limited RHFL
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Karnataka RDPR, Karnataka
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing AIISH
Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India ALIMCO
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute BMCRI
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRC
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited BNPM
Central Food Technological Research Institute CFTRI
Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute CIFRI
Central Silk Board
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Karnataka ESIC, Karnataka
Hubli Electric Supply Company Limited HESCOM
Indian Institute of Astrophysics IIAP
National Aerospace Laboratories NAL
National Assessment and Accreditation Council NAAC
National Centre for Biological Sciences NCBS
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research NCDIR
National Health Mission, Karnataka NHM, Karnataka
Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Department KSFES
Karnataka State Police KSP
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation KSRTC
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre LPSC
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities NIEPID
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology NIANP
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development NIPCCD
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics NIVEDI
Sahitya Akademi Sahitya Akademi
School Education Department, Karnataka
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited SVC Bank
University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad UASD
University of Mysore
National Institutes of Design NID
New Mangalore Port Trust NMPT
North Eastern Karnataka Road Transport Corporation NEKRTC
North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation NWKRTC
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited OMPL
What information is provided in this page of Karnataka Govt Jobs 2023?
In this page of Karnataka government jobs, information is given about new recruitments done by the state and central government.
Information about the recruitment done by important departments of Karnataka like KPTCL, KPSC, Karnataka Police, Karnataka High Court, etc. is first published on this page of Karnataka Govt Jobs
Recruitment done by the important departments of Central Government like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, Railway, NTPC, UPSC, etc. are also given on this page of Karnataka Sarkari Jobs.
On this page of Karnataka Sarkari Naukri, information on government jobs, new admit card, results, mock test, important pdf, etc. will also be published.
What information about new jobs is given on this page of Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka?
On this page of Karnataka government job, all the important information related to applying for the job is given like-
- Total number of posts,
- information related to educational qualifications,
- information related to physical eligibility,
- information related to age limit and age relaxation,
- information on all important dates related to applying,
- information about application fee,
- information related to pay scale,
- selection process ,
Etc. information is provided. Also, online link to apply / application form, official website link, and official notification Pdf are provided.
How to search for government jobs on this page of Karnataka Govt Jobs?
In this page of Current Govt Jobs in Karnataka, you can search for a government job for yourself on four grounds;
- on the basis of educational qualification
- on the basis of government department
- on the basis of job location
- Based on the profession of the job
Govt Jobs in Karnataka on the basis of educational qualification
On this page of Karnataka FreeJobAlert Karnataka 2023, you can search for jobs according to your educational qualification and apply online and offline.
In this page of Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka, job information is given for all these educational qualifications;
- 5th pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- 8th pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- 10th pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- 12th pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- Diploma Pass Govt Jobs in Karnataka
- ITI Pass Govt Jobs in Karnataka
- Graduation pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- Post Graduation pass govt jobs in Karnataka
- B.Sc Pass Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka
- B.Com Pass Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka
- BA pass Sarkari jobs in Karnataka
- BBA pass Sarkari jobs in Karnataka
- BCA pass Sarkari jobs in Karnataka
- B.Tech pass Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka
- MA pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- M.Tech pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- MCA pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- M.Com pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- M.Sc pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- MBA pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
- P.hD pass Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka
Karnataka Govt Jobs on the basis of job location
Jobs of all the districts of Karnataka are also published in this page of Karnataka Free Jobs Alert 2023. You can see the jobs of all these districts on the Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka 2023 page;
Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka Based on the profession of the job
In this page of Karnataka Govt Jobs, you can search for government jobs for yourself on the basis of your profession. In this page of Karnataka Sarkari Jobs 2023, vacancies are published for all these professions;
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Nursing Pass
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Engineering Pass
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Teachers
- Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka for Professors
- Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka for Clerk
- Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka for Police
- Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka for Doctors
- Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka for Stenographer
- Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka for Translator
- Sarkari Jobs in Karnataka for Civil Engineers
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Librarian
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Forest Guard
- Karnataka Govt Jobs for Architect
Why should we prepare for a government job in Karnataka?
Before starting any exam preparation, this thought should be made in our mind, why do we have to prepare for this exam? If you doubt whether to prepare for government job or private job?
So let us tell you what are the main benefits of government job-
Good Salary: In government job, a better salary is given than private job and this salary increases even when different types of Allowances are added to it.
Job Security: If we talk about the most important benefits of a government job, then this is job security. Everybody who prepares for a government job gives more importance to the job security and that is why they decide for it.
Retirement life benefits: Even after retirement in government job, there are many benefits. Such as PF, PF, Gratuity and salary arrears, etc. which make a government job a better option than private job.
- Perks and bonuses:
- Medical benefits
- Fixed working hours
- Availability of decent amount of off-days
- Work-life balance
Karnataka Govt Job Posting Format
Karnataka Govt Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for 5330+ Vacancies Posts @ karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka State Govt & Central Govt has invited online/Offline applications for the recruitment of 5330+ posts of Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, IT Officer, DSP, Peon, Driver, Cook, Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Civil Engineer, etc.
Candidates who have passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma etc can apply for these posts.
All the important information related to applying for this Karnataka Sarkari Jobs 2023 like age limit, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka 2023 by 31st December 20231.
Karnataka Govt Jobs 2023 – Full Notifications
Name of Post- Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, IT Officer, DSP, Peon, Driver, Cook, Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Civil Engineer,
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
18- 55 Years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 31st December 2023
Check Available Notification for More Details.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Check Available Notification for More Details.
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For Karnataka Sarkari Jobs 2023
- Applicants have to apply online/offline for the Karnataka Jobs 2023.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Karnataka State Government and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
In Karnataka, recruitment is being done by departments like Karnataka PSC, Karnataka High Court, KPTCL, KPCL, Karnataka Forest Department, Karnataka Police Department, Karnataka Post Office, KSRTC, KSFES, KFD, LPSC, etc.
To Apply for Karnataka Govt Job Candidates should have passed 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma, etc.
Candidates have to apply through online/offline/email.
People residing in Karnataka can apply for these posts. Candidates from other states can also apply for some higher level posts and for central government jobs.
Why choose this website for information of government jobs in Karnataka ?
The main advantage of choosing this website for the information of Karnataka government jobs is that we first publish the information of all government recruitments on our website EmployMentZone.in.
We do not provide any type of fake information on our website.
On our website, you can search for a job according to your educational qualifications.