IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 73 Posts @ iitism.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad has invited online applications for the recruitment of 73 posts of Junior Assistant.
All the important information related to applying for this IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021 by 31st august 2021.
IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Name of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with min 55% marks and typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on computers.
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
Maximum 30 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 31st august 2021
|For all other candidates||₹500/-|
|For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates||No fees|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Level 3 Salary will be Given
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Recruitment to the above post will be done through Screening Test (Qualifying Nature), Trade Test (Qualifying Nature) and Main Examination.
- There will be one paper of 100 marks in the screening test
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of Screening Test will be called for appearing in the Trade Test of Typing Speed and Skill Test on Computer.
- Candidates who qualify in the Trade Test will be called to appear in the Main Examination
Application Process For IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of IIT Dhanbad?
Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the IIT Dhanbad Department?
IIT Dhanbad Department is recruiting for the posts of Junior Assistant.
Q3. How many posts of Junior Assistant are being recruited by the IIT Dhanbad Department?
73 posts of Junior Assistant are being recruited by the IIT Dhanbad Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for the post of Junior Assistant?
To apply for the post of Junior Assistant, the candidate must have passed Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for the post of Junior Assistant?
Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for the post of IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant?
Candidates from Jharkhand state can apply for the post of IIT Dhanbad Junior Assistant
Q7. What salary will be given to Junior Assistant?
Level 3 will be given.
Q8. What will be the job location for the post of Junior Assistant?
Q9. What will be the application process for the post of Junior Assistant?
Candidates have to apply online for the post of Junior Assistant.