IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 650 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts @ idbibank.in
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 650 posts of Assistant Manager Grade A etc.
All the important information related to applying for this IDBI Bank Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021 by 22nd August 2021.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Assistant Manager Grade A||650|
|Assistant Manager Grade A||265||97||48||65||175||650|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
21-28 years as on 1st July 2021
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- For General/OBC/EWS ₹1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH ₹200/-
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10/08/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||22/08/2021|
|Last Date Payment of Fee||22/08/2021|
|Date of Online Test ( Tentative)||04/09/2021|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination & interview.
- The online test will be objective in nature.
Application Process For IDBI Bank Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1438 Collection Facilitators
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of IDBI Bank?
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the IDBI Bank Department?
IDBI Bank Department is recruiting for the posts of Assistant Manager Grade A etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the IDBI Bank Department?
650 posts are being recruited by the IDBI Bank Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these IDBI Bank Jobs?
To apply for IDBI Bank Vacancies candidate must have passed Graduation.
Q5. What will be the selection process for IDBI Bank Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for IDBI Bank Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for IDBI Bank Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the IDBI Bank Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A?
Candidates have to apply online for IDBI Bank Jobs.