IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – 1557 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued advertisement for the recruitment of 1557 posts of IBPS Clerk. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can read this post to know all the information related to the application. And the eligible candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020 till 23rd September 2020.
Under this recruitment information, you can get all the details like number of vacancies, eligibility, educational qualification, application fee, experience, age limit, application process, selection process, pay scale / salary, job location etc. on the ‘IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020‘ page. And through the given link, you can apply online for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020 at ibps.in.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Total Vacancies: 1557
|Post Name||Total Post|
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- For accurate information related to educational qualification, read the official notification.
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Online Applicaion Starts From||September 2, 2020|
|Online Applicaion Ends On||September 23, 2020|
|call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 17, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam Training||November 23 to 28, 2020|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||December 31, 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||January 12, 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||January 24, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2021|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
- Pay the application fee through online debit card / credit card / net banking.
- 20 – 28 Years
- For the information related to relaxation in age limit, check the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|House Rent Allowance(HRA)||Rs.1176.5/-|
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, read the departmental advertisement.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test / interview / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IBPS Clerk Notification 2020) issued by the department (ibps.in) before applying to these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website (ibps.in) of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection through the link (Apply Online) given below. and All information has to be filled in the form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid.
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. ‘IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 How many posts are being recruited ?
1557 posts of IBPS Clerk are being recruited.
Q2. ‘Cg Psc IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020′ What should be the educational qualification to apply for these posts ?
To apply for the post of IBPS Clerk, the candidate should have passed Graduation.
Q3. ‘IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020’ What will be the selection process for recruitment to these posts ?
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / other recruitment procedures for the post of IBPS Clerk.
Q4. ‘IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020’ Who can apply for these posts ?
Candidates from all states can apply for for IBPS Clerk Jobs.
Q5. ‘IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020’ What will be the job location of these posts ?
All over India.
Q6. What salary will be given in IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020 ?
Rs 19000/ + per month will be given.
Q7. How to apply for IBPS Clerk Jobs 2020?
Candidates will have to apply online for the post of IBPS Clerk. Read this post for all the information related to the application process.