HAL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 165 Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, Posts @ hal-india.co.in
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 165 posts of Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this HAL Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this HAL Vacancy 2021 by 25th February 2020.
HAL Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Graduate Apprentices||Graduates in Aeronautical Engineer/ Computer Engineer/ Civil Engineer/ Electrical Engineer/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer/ Mechanical Enginee/ Production Engineer/ Instrumentation Engineer|
|Diploma Apprentices||Diploma in Aeronautical Engineer/ Civil Engineer/ Computer Engineer/ Electrical Engineer/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer (E&TC)/ Mechanical Engineer/ Metallurgy/ Polymer|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Last date to apply: 25th February 2020
No Application fee
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs 9000|
|Diploma Apprentices||Rs 8000|
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of marks obatined in Graduate / Diploma.
Application Process For HAL Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the HAL Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of HAL?
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the HAL Department?
HAL Department is recruiting for the posts of Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices, etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the HAL Department?
165 posts are being recruited by the HAL Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these HAL Jobs?
To apply for HAL Vacancies candidate must have passed Engineering/Diploma.
Q5. What will be the selection process for HAL Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for HAL Vacancies?
Candidates from Maharashtra can apply for HAL Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the HAL Vacancies?
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Diploma Apprentices, Graduate Apprentices,?
Candidates have to apply online for HAL Jobs.