Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 417 Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Sweeper, Posts @ delhicourts.nic.in
Delhi District Courts has invited online applications for the recruitment of 417 posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Sweeper, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this Delhi District Courts Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Delhi District Courts Vacancy 2021 by 21st February 2020.
Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent
- For Process Server- Matriculation pass or equivalent with driving license of LMV and 2 yrs experience
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
18 – 27 years
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Starting date of online application : 07-02-2021
- Closing date of Online Application forms is : 21-02-2021
- Last date for deposit of fee : 21-02-2021
- Rs 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen
- Rs. 500/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
as per norms
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination, interview / other recruitment processes.
Application Process For Delhi District Courts Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Delhi District Courts Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Delhi District Courts and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 1438 Collection Facilitators
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. Which posts are being recruited by the Delhi District Courts Department?
Delhi District Courts Department is recruiting for the posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Sweeper, etc.
Q2. How many posts are being recruited by the Delhi District Courts Department?
417 posts are being recruited by the Delhi District Courts Department.
Q2. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these Delhi District Courts Jobs?
To apply for Delhi District Courts Vacancies candidate must have passed 10th.
Q4. What will be the selection process for Delhi District Courts Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q5. which state candidates can apply for Delhi District Courts Vacancies?
Candidates from Delhi can apply for Delhi District Courts Vacancies.
Q6. What will be the job location for the Delhi District Courts Vacancies?
Q7. What will be the application process for the post of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Sweeper,?
Candidates have to apply online for Delhi District Courts Jobs.