Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts @ coalindia.in
Coal India Limited (CIL) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 588 posts of Management Trainee etc.
All the important information related to applying for this Coal India Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Coal India Vacancy 2021 by 09th September 2021.
Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
|Management Trainee (Through GATE 2021)||588 (UR-234, EWS-76, SC-84, ST-38, OBC(NCL)-155)|
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
BE / B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial Engineering OR M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with min 60% marks
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
Upper Age Limit 30 years as on 4th August 2021
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
|Starting Date for apply Online (10:00 am)||10/08/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (11:59 pm)||09/09/2021|
|Last Date Payment of Fee (11: 59 pm)||09/09/2021|
|For General(UR)/OBC (Creamy Layer & NCL)/EWS||₹1000/- plus GST Rs.180 – Total-1180/-|
|SC/ST/Pwd/Employee of Coal India Limited||No Fee|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the Gate 2021 Scores/Marks & Interview.
Application Process For Coal India Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Coal India Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Coal India Limited (CIL) and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 247 Engineering Services Posts
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 192 Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, Scientist ‘B’, Posts
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 General Service, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot, Logistics, Education, Naval Architect, Posts
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 190 Agriculture Field Officer, Security Officer, Law Officer, IT Support Administrator, HR/Personnel Officer, Posts
- MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ASC CENTRE Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 400 Civilian Motor Driver, Cleaner, Labour, MTS, Cook, Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 23 Assistant Geologist, Agricultural Engineer, Assistant Director, Posts
- NDRF Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 1978 Assistant Commandant, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable, Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 588 Management Trainee Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of Coal India?
Coal India Limited (CIL).
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Coal India Department?
Coal India Department is recruiting for the posts of Management Trainee etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the Coal India Department?
588 posts are being recruited by the Coal India Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these Coal India Jobs?
To apply for Coal India Vacancies candidate must have passed Engineering and Gate 2021 Exam.
Q5. What will be the selection process for Coal India Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for Coal India Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for Coal India Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the Coal India Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Management Trainee?
Candidates have to apply online for Coal India Jobs.