BSF Group B and Group C Posts Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 213 Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts – Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC) & Constable Posts @ bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2020 – 213 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Border Security Force has issued advertisement for the recruitment of 213 posts of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts – Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC) & Constable. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can read this post to know all the information related to the application. And the eligible candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for BSF Vacancy 2020 till 22nd October 2020.
Under this recruitment information, you can get all the details like number of vacancies, eligibility, educational qualification, application fee, experience, age limit, application process, selection process, pay scale / salary, job location etc. on the ‘BSF Group B and Group C Posts Recruitment 2020‘ page. And through the given link, you can apply Offline for Border Security Force Jobs 2020 at bsf.nic.in.
BSF Group B and Group C Posts Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Vacancy Details Total: 213 Posts
Group B Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||68|
Group C Posts
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Head Constable (HC)||137|
- Starting date for application: 22/08/2020
- Last date to apply: 22/10/2020
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
- Applicants must have Matric/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- For accurate information related to educational qualification, read the official notification.
Maximum Age – 52 years for BSF and 45 years for NDRF.
- For the information related to relaxation in age limit, check the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Head Constable (HC)||Rs.25500-81100/-|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test / interview /Skill Test / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply
- Applicants must apply Offline.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BSF Recruitment Notification 2020) issued by the department (bsf.nic.in) before applying to these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant will have to read the departmental advertisement (BSF Vacancy Official Notification 2020) and fill all the information in the application form. and submit it through the speed post / registered post / Email in the department before the last date.
- Applicants will have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address –
- Deputy Inspector General (Pers)
- HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
- Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Pin – 110003
|Apply Offline||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Whats App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. How many posts are being recruited in the BSF Recruitments 2020 page ?
Border Security Force is recruiting 213 posts.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by Border Security Force ?
Border Security Force is recruiting for the posts of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts – Inspector, Sub Inspector (SI), Head Constable (HC) & Constable
Q3. What should be the educational qualification to apply for BSF Group B & Group C Vacancies 2020 ?
To apply for jobs in Border Security Force, candidates should have passed Matric/ Diploma etc.
Q4. What will be the selection process for BSF Group B & Group C Jobs?
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination / interview / other recruitment process.
Q5. Who can apply for BSF Group B & Group C Jobs ?
Candidates from all states can apply for the Border Security Force Vacancy.
Q6. What will be the job location for Border Security Force Group B & Group C Vacancies ?
All over India.