Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1230 Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, Posts @ assamrifles.gov.in
Assam Rifles has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1230 posts of Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, etc.
All the important information related to applying for this Assam Rifles Jobs 2021 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, dates related to applying, application process, etc. are given in this article.
Along with this, information related to selection process and pay scale is also given in this article.
Candidates who wish to apply for this posts can know their eligibility by reading this article and can apply for this Assam Rifles Vacancy 2021 by 25th October 2021.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2021 – Full Notifications
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
10th/ 12th / ITI or Degree /Diploma in Pharmacy
- For accurate information related to educational qualification and eligibility, please read the official notification.
18-23 years as on 1st Aug 2021 (candidates should not have been earlier than 1st Aug 1998 & later than 1st Aug 2003)
- Check the departmental advertisement for information related to age relaxation.
- Starting Date for Apply Online 11/09/2021
- Closing Date for Apply Online 25/10/2021
- Date for Recruitment Rally 01/12/2021
- Rs 100/- for Group C posts (except Bridge & Road posts) and
- Rs 200/- for Group B posts.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
- For information related to pay scale/salary, read the official notification.
- Applicants will be selected by the department on the basis of performance in the written examination and physical efficiency test (qualifying nature)
- Written test will be of 100 marks.
Physical efficiency test Details:
- Male candidates : 5 KM run within 24 minutes
- Female candidates : 1.6 KM run within 8.30 minutes
Application Process For Assam Rifles Jobs 2021
- Applicants have to apply online for the Assam Rifles Vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, candidates will have to read the departmental advertisement and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to visit the website of Assam Rifles and make registration.
- After registration all the information has to be filled in the application form
- After filling all the information, upload the scanned copy of your passport size photo, signature, thumb impression, and other required documents.
- After this pay the application fee.
- Keep a print out of the application form
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2021
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. What is the full form of Assam Rifles?
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Assam Rifles Department?
Assam Rifles Department is recruiting for the posts of Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman, etc.
Q3. How many posts are being recruited by the Assam Rifles Department?
1230 posts are being recruited by the Assam Rifles Department.
Q4. What educational qualification should a candidate have to apply for these Assam Rifles Jobs?
To apply for Assam Rifles Vacancies candidate must have passed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree.
Q5. What will be the selection process for Assam Rifles Jobs?
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of performance in the written examination / interview / merit list / other recruitment procedures.
Q6. which state candidates can apply for Assam Rifles Vacancies?
Candidates from All Over India can apply for Assam Rifles Vacancies.
Q7. What will be the job location for the Assam Rifles Vacancies?
All Over India.
Q8. What will be the application process for the post of Havildar, Naib Subedar, Warrant Officer, Rifleman,?
Candidates have to apply online for Assam Rifles Jobs.