APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 368 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Assam Public Service Commission has issued advertisement for the recruitment of 368 posts of Junior Engineer. Candidates who want to apply for these posts can read this post to know all the information related to the application. And the eligible candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 till 22 September 2020.
Under this recruitment information, you can get all the details like number of vacancies, eligibility, educational qualification, application fee, experience, age limit, application process, selection process, pay scale / salary, job location etc. on the ‘APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020‘ page. And through the given link, you can apply Offline for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 at apsc.nic.in.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
Vacancy Details Total: 368 Posts
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||368 Posts|
- Last date to apply: 22/09/2020 .
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC Junior Engineer” showing name of post and department.
Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
|Name of the Post||Eligibility (Qualifications)|
|Assistant Engineer||Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)|
- For accurate information related to educational qualification, read the official notification.
- 18 – 38 Years
- For the information related to relaxation in age limit, check the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer||Scale of Pay :- Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test / interview / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply
- Applicants must apply offline.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Official Notification 2020) issued by the department (apsc.nic.in) before applying to these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant will have to read the departmental advertisement (APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Official Notification 2020) and fill all the information in the application form. and submit it through the speed post / registered post / Email in the department before the last date.
- Applicants will have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Deputy Secretary, APSC Junior Engineer, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022..
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Us On Whats App||Click Here|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Latest Free Job Alert and Upcoming Sarkari Jobs 2020
- IFSCA Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 20 Posts
- Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 500 Posts
- Army Ordnance Corps Centre Recruitment 2023 – 10th Pass can apply for 1793 posts
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2023- Apply Now for Probationary Clerk Posts
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 570 Posts
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 250 Posts
- UPSC IFS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 150 Posts
- UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online for 1105 Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 142 Posts
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. Q1. APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 How many posts are being recruited ?
368 posts of APSC Junior Engineer are being recruited.
Q2. ‘APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020’ What should be the educational qualification to apply for these posts ?
To apply for the post of APSC Junior Engineer, the candidate should have passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
Q3. ‘APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020’ What will be the selection process for recruitment to these posts ?
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination / interview / other recruitment process.
Q4. Who can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 ?
Native residents of Assam State can apply for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy.
Q5. What will be the job location for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitments 2020 ?
Q6. What salary will be given in APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 ?
Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam will be given.
Q7. How to apply for APSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2020?
Candidates will have to apply offline for the post of Junior Engineer. Read this post for all the information related to the application process.